6512SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’s Model 6501, Characteristics of Semiconductor Diodes is a versatile and well – designed self – contained trainer kit. It is a useful training tool for the teacher and the students for basic electronics.
* Study, perform, demonstrate and plot the V-I forward and reverse characteristics of :
* A germanium diode.
* A silicon diode.
* Determination of Vknee , static and dynamic resistance from graph.
* Comparison of characteristics of germanium and silicon diodes.
SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Built – in germanium diode, silicon diode and other necessary components.
* Built – in DC regulated variable power supply with short circuit protection of 0 – 12 V.
* Mains ON / OFF switch with LED indicator for supply “ON”.
* Multicoloured sturdy 4mm test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages and for necessary inter connections.
* Provision for connecting external voltmeter / current meter as per requirement.
* Housed in an elegant ergonomically designed powder coated metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Working on 230V, 50Hz, single phase AC mains.
* 4mm – 4mm terminated, sturdy, spring loaded patch cords :
* Quantity : 03 numbers provided.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details :
* Quantity : 01 number provided.