ADTRON’S model 8503, Characteristics of Power MOSFET is a versatile and well – designed self – contained trainer kit. It is a useful training tool for the teacher and the students for basic electronics.
* Study, perform, demonstrate and plot the :
* V-I Characteristics of a Power Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor ( MOSFET ).
* Switching Characteristics of a Power MOSFET.
SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Built – in MOSFET and other necessary components.
* Built – in two isolated DC regulated power supplies with short circuit protection :
* 0 – 15 V / 100 mA Variable power supply.
* 0 – 12 V / 100 mA Variable power supply.
* Mains ON / OFF switch with LED indicator for supply “ON”.
* Multi – coloured sturdy 4mm test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms, voltages and for necessary inter connections.
* Provision for connecting external voltmeter / current meter as per requirement.
* Housed in an elegant ergonomically designed powder coated metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Working on 230V, 50Hz, 1f AC mains.
* 4mm – 4mm terminated, sturdy, spring loaded patch cords :
* Quantity : 01 numbers provided.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Quantity : 01 number provided.