SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S Characteristics of Anemometers ( Wind Velocity ) is a versatile stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a Anemometers ( Wind Velocity ). The trainer consists of the sensor housed in a handheld unit, instrumentation circuit, LCD display, a wind tunnel and control to vary the wind speed in the tunnel, all this is housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed layout on front panel. A comprehensive instruction manual covering complete with theory & operating details.
* Parameter Measured : Wind Speed in m/Sec.
* Sensor : IR Transmitter & Receiver.
* Wind Tunnel : About 12” Long with provision to insert the sensors
* Wind Generating Instrumentation : Using a high speed fan fitted at end of the wind tunnel.
* Wind Variation : By changing the speed of the fan.
* Readout : LCD display m/s or Kmph
* Controls : 1. Fan Speed Control.
2. Mains ON / OFF.
* Test Points : Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe waveforms and voltages.
* Indicator : Mains ON / OFF.
* Power Requirements : 230V, + 10 % AC, 50 Hz 1φ.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.