SALIENT FEATURES :
HALF BRIDGE FIRING CIRCUIT :
* Two – isolated gate signals for Full Bridge Converter.
* Firing angle variable from 1800 to 00.
* Gated carrier source at 4 KHz.
* Soft start circuit is built – in.
* Housed in a sleek cabinet.
* Test points are provided on the front panel for detailed study of circuit signals by the student.
* Necessary test points are terminated at sockets so that the student can monitor / measure / study the signals using CRO, DVM, etc.
* One Potentiometer to vary the firing angle.
* One ON/OFF switch with indicator provided to power the control circuitry so that the students can monitor all the test points of the control circuitry for correct functioning.
* Power Supply :
* Input : 230V + 10%, 50Hz single phase AC.
* +15V DC @ 0.5A regulated output for the control circuitry.
POWER DEVICES CIRCUIT :
* Two nos of SCR’s rated for 1200 volts-VAK & 25 Amps IA.
* Two diode for free wheeling.
* Each device is provided with.
* RC Snubber for dv / dt protection.
* Fuses to avoid overload.
* All the G, A, K & MT terminals are terminated on connectors to use patch cords.
* One fixed Resistive load ( Lamp Load ).
* One fixed Inductive load.
* All points are terminated at the front panel for wiring for each experiment.