Adtron’s 7532 is a Advance Digital Communication Trainer System that helps one understand various Digital Modulation and Demodulation Techniques. Various functional block diagrams are provided on-board as an aid for Teaching/Training. These Kits are provided with various Test Points to visualize the signals on Oscilloscopes. All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets. Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy PCB is used. Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Pine Wood.
► Onboard Synchronized 500 KHz Sine wave generator.
► Differential Encoding type Data Format
► On-board crystal controlled Pulse Generator
► On board 8 bit Data Simulator
► Block Description screen printed on PCB
► In-Built Power Supply
► Carrier Sine Wave Generator : Synchronized Sine waveform output of 500 KHz (0 deg.), 500 KHz (180 deg.)
► Clock and Data Generator : 1. 8 bit variable NRZ-L pattern generated depending on the position of the 8-dit Data Switch provided.
2. Clock Frequency is of 250 KHz.
► Data Format (Coding) : 1. Non Return to Zero-Level (NRZ-L)
2. Differential Encoded NRZ-L.
► Carrier Modulation Techniques : 1. BPSK Modulation
2. DPSK Modulation
3. DEPSK Modulation
► On-Board Features : 1. Square Looping Technique used in Demodulation section
2. Switch Faults are provided on board to study different effects on circuit
3. Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
► Interconnections : 4 mm sockets.
► Test Points : 24.
► Power : 230V + 10% 50 Hz, 1 f AC.
► Accessories : a. Detailed Instruction Manual.
b. Set of Patch cords.
1. Principles of advance digital modulation techniques.
2. Differential Encoding of Data.
3. Binary Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
4. Differential Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
5. Differentially Encoded Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
6. Effect of Switch Faults.