ADTRON’s Antenna Trainer Model 7502C is a very versatile and table – top training system. It is useful to study & understand the principle & working of various antennas and to plot their polar plots. The design of the system is made considering the ease of use by the student. The antennas is designed for use at higher frequencies making them handy and smaller in size for better understanding of the subject is able to measure SWR & forward / reverse power.
In – built RF generator, Tone generator Directional coupler, Matching stub, Forward / Reverse meter, Motorized Goniometer & various antennas for experimentation. Necessary DC regulated power supplies is built – in. Functional blocks are indicated on the mimic panel. A set of detailed instruction / operating manual, a fully documented students workbook & a set of 20 copies of polar graph paper for antenna radiation characteristics is provided.
The trainer includes a set of modular mechanical elements forming various antennas, a transmitter unit & a detector unit. All the accessories are packed in a convenient carrying case.
* Polarization * SWR * Gain * Beamwidth
* Front – Back Ratio * Current * Antenna Matching * Modulation
The trainer includes set of modulator mechanical elements forming various antennas, a transmitter unit & a detector unit. All the accessories are packed in a convenient carrying case.
* Self contained, easy to operate trainer.
* On board RF generator, Tone generator Directional coupler, Matching stub, Forward/Reverse meter and Goniometer.
* Experiment with different types of antennas.
* Forward / Reverse power and SWR measurements.
* Functional blocks indicated to board mimics.
* Antenna Fabrication Kit.
* Built in DC Power Supply.
* RF Generator : 750 MHz Approx ( output adjustable ).
* Tone Generator : 1KHz Approx (output adjustable ).
* Directional Coupler : Forward & Reverse ( selectable ).
* Matching Stub : Slider Type.
* Antenna Rotation : 0 – 360O Resolution 1O.
* Receiving Antenna : Folded dipole with reflector.
* Forward / Reverse Meter : Provided on main panel.
* Motorized Goniometer : Consists of stepper motor coupled platform for rating antennas. It is programmable unit where the steps of 1o or 5o can be programmed and the no. of steps also can be programmed. RS232 interface to connect the computer for plotting the online polar plot of the respective antenna.
1 Transmitting Antennas
* Dipole λ /2. * Yagi UDA Folded Dipole ( 3 E ).
* Floded Dipole λ /2. * Yagi UDA Folded Dipole ( 5 E ).
* Dipole λ /4. * Yagi UDA Dipole ( 7 E ).
* Horizontal End Fed Hertz Antenna. * Yagi UDA Dipole ( 5 E ).
* Horizontal End Fed Zeppelin Antenna. * Ground Plane Antenna.
* Ground Plane with Reflector & Director. * Slot Antenna λ /2.
* Loop Antenna λ /2 * Helix Antenna.
* λ /2 Phase Array. * λ /4 Phase Array.
* Combined Collinear Array * Log Periodic Antenna.
* Rhambus Antenna. * Cut Paraboloid Reflector Antenna.
2. Current Probe.
3. Mounting stands.
5. BNC-BNC adopter M.
6. BNC-BNC adopter F.
7. BNC-BNC Cable.
9. Operating Manual.
10. Antenna Fabrication Kit
* Other Accessories :
1. Current probe.
2. Mounting Stands.
4.BNC—BNC Adapter M.
5. BNC-BNC Adapter F.
6. BNC—BNC Cable.
8. Detailed Instruction Manual.
9. Polar Graph.
10. Antenna Fabrication Kit.
* Software : The software provided on CD has the provision to plot the polar graph online or offline. Also it has the facility to take printout of the polar plot.
* Supply : 230 V + 10 % 50 Hz, 1 ph. AC.