The trainer provides all necessary inputs and connections for students to study analog signal sampling and reconstruction techniques.
1. Crystal controlled Pulse Generator.
2. Demonstration Sampling and Reconstruction as per Nyquist criterion
3. On – board Analog Generator ( synchronised )
4. 5 Selectable Sampling frequencies
5. Selectable Sampling Pulse Duty Cycle.
6. Selectable Internal / External sampling input.
7. Separate sample and sample / hold outputs
8. On – board 2nd order and 4th order L. P. filters.
1. Crystal Frequency : 6.4 MHz
2. Sampling Frequency : 2,4,8,16 & 32 KHz ( switch selectable ).
3. On – Board Generator : Synchronized 1 KHz sine wave ( 5V pp ).
4. Duty Cycle : 0-90% in decade steps ( switch selectable ).
5. L. P. Filters : Butterworth 2nd & 4th Order filter ; cut-off frequency 3.4 KHz.
6. Test Point : 51.
7. Interconnections : 4 mm sockets
8. Power : 230V ± 10% 50 Hz.
9. Accessories : a. Manuals.
b. Set of Patch cords.
Experiment that can be performed
1. Study of analog signal Sampling and Sampling & Reconstruction Technique.
2. Study of aliasing & effect on Reconstruction of signal due to various Sampling Frequencies.
3. Study of effect on Amplitude of Reconstructed signal by varying Sampling Pulse Duty Cycle in Sample & Sample / Hold output.
4. Comparison of 2nd and 4th order Butterworth Filters.
5. Sampling & Reconstruction using External Sampling Input.