SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of an analog multimeter.
* Demonstrates the use of a Basic D’Arsonal meter as AC / DC voltmeter, current meter ( ammeter ) and ohm
* Supply required 230V 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and indication for supply “ON”.
The demonstrator consist of :
* Basic D’Arsonal meter.
* Meter calibration circuitry.
* Assorted resistors of various selected values.
* Meter protection circuitry.
* Ohms adjustment provision.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
* Measures AC / DC voltage, DC current and resistance.
* DC Voltage : 0 to 0.5V, 0 to 2.5V, 0 to 10V, 0 to 250V, and 0 to 100V in six selectable ranges.
* AC Voltages : 0 to 10V, 0 to 50V, 0 to 250V, 0 to 1000V in four selectable ranges.
* DC Current : 0 to 50 micro A, 0 to 2.5mA, 0 to 25mA, 0 to 500 mA in four selectable ranges.
* Ohmmeter : 0 to 2K, 0 to 20K, 0 to 2m, 0 to 20m in four selectable ranges.
* Multi – coloured test points at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.