SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S AC Motor Speed Control demonstration unit is a versatile self contained stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle & working of a thyristor controller for stator voltage control consists of a ZCD, Ramp generator Comparator and Pulse amplifier and power circuit using SCR’s. It is housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel. Multicoloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe voltages & waveforms.
* Input : 230V, 50Hz A. C. 1φ.
* Output : Variable AC.
* Circuitry : Discrete trigger circuit consisting of ZCD (Zero Crossing Detector), Ramp generator, Camparator and Pulse generator.
* Power Circuit : Using SCR’s of 600 V/ 4 A rating.
* Load : The following loads are built-in
1. Resistive (Lamp load)
2. 0.5 HP / 1φ, AC Motor.
* Controls : Potentiometer for firing angle Control.
1. To study the nature and generation of Thyristor Control Signal.
2. 1φ Full wave AC phase control with Resistive (lamp) load.
3. 1 φFull wave AC controller for 05 HP Induction Motor.