SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the speed torque characteristics of AC servomotor.
* Specially designed AC servo – motor with required power supplies.
* Speed control of AC servo – motor by changing the control winding voltage.
* Reference winding voltage 230 V and control winding is applied variable 230V.
* Measurement of the back EMF of a motor coupled to the servo – motor Loading of the AC servo – motor by
* a coupled DC motor with variable speed control. (Variable load).
* Non – contact type tachometer for measuring the speed of the AC servo – motor and is indicated by an analog RPM meter.
* Current meter to indicate the armature current of the AC servo – motor.
* Plotting the characteristics of Speed v/s Torque.
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the voltages and waveforms.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.