Salient Features :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the working of a 8 Bit Binary Up / Down Counter.
* Built – in DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection & LED indication for supply “ON” to work on 230V AC Mains.
* Built – in facility for reset of all flip flops to start count from 0000.
* Built – in “Bounceless Manual Pulser” useful for freezing the action of each stage of the counter after every clock pulse.
* Built – in clock for observing continuos action of counter.
* Counting starts from 0000 0000 to 1111 1111 and resets to 0000 0000 in UP count.
* Counting starts from 1111 1111 to 0000 0000 and resets to 1111 1111 in DOWN count.
* Observation of input & output of each stage.
* Binary output on LED’s.
* Set of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details of the Decade Counter.