SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of 3 φ Half Wave Controlled Rectifier using SCR.
* Trigger circuit separate for each phase.
* Trigger circuit using Ramp Comparator Scheme.
* Step down 3 φ AC supply 110V star connected is provided so that phase control can be observed on lamp.
* Resistive ( lamp ) and RL load is provided.
* Firing angle can be controlled from about 300 to 1700
* Firing angle potentiometer is provided.
* 3 φ Bridge consisting of 3 SCR’s and 3 diodes.
* Supply required 3 φ 440V, 50Hz AC.
* Test points at various stages in the circuit, to observe the voltages and waveforms.
* Set of patch cords provided.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Experiments :
1. To study the nature and generation of Control Signal for 3φ Halfwave Controlled Rectifier.
2. To study the operation of a 3φ Halfwave Controlled Bridge Rectifier with R Load.
3. To study the operation of a 3φ Halfwave Controlled Bridge Rectifier with R – L Load.
4. To study the effect of Free Wheeling Diode on the output waveform.