SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S 1 f SCR Series Inverter kit, it is a very versatile and useful training kit for the various branches of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. It is a compact, UJT based, self – contained trainer kit demonstrating the principle and working of a SCR Series Inverter. It consists of 24V / 2A DC input supply, UJT based firing circuit, power circuit using SCR, class “A” commutation circuit ( LC ), output step up transformer of 150VA and resistive ( Lamp ) load. The unit is housed in an elegant metal cabinet, with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
* Input : 24V / 2A DC.
* Output : 150 – 250V AC.
* Output Frequency : 30 Hz – 70Hz variable.
* Circuitry : It consists of input DC supply, UJT based firing circuit, power circuit using SCR’s, output step up transformer of 150V, LC commutation circuit and resistive lamp load.
* Power Circuit : SCR based.
* Output Frequency Variation : With potentiometer.
* Output Transformer : 150V A.