SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S 1f SCR Parallel Inverter is a self – contained stand – alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a Single Phase SCR Parallel Inverter. It consists of a DC Source, Triggering Circuit of variable frequency, Class ‘C’ Commutation and AC output. The load capacity of the Inverter is 500 VA. The unit is housed in an elegant metal cabinet, with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Multi – coloured Test Points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages. It is strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
* Principle : Conversion of DC to AC using SCR’s.
* Type of Inverter : Parallel Inverter.
* DC Source : 12V DC.
* Trigger Circuit : UJT Trigger Circuit ( Fixed Frequency ).
* Trigger Frequency : 50Hz approximately.
* Commutation : Class “C” Type.
* Output : 230V AC, 500 VA approximately.
* Load : Lamp Load ( 100W ).
* Controls : Mains ON / OFF.
* Test Points : Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Indicator : Mains ON / OFF.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.
* Study of SCR Trigger Circuit for Class C Parallel Inverter.
* Observe the output voltage with Resistive load.
* Variation of output voltage with load.