SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S Single φ Bridge Inverter using IGBT Training Kit, is a very versatile & useful training kit system for the various branches of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. It is a compact, self – contained, which demonstrates the principle & working of a Transistorised Bridge Inverter. It consists of PWM technology for generating firing pulses, input rectifier; output 230V AC with output frequency variable from 30 – 100 Hz and over current protection circuit.
* Input : 230V, 50Hz AC rectified to 300V DC.
* Output : 230V AC.
* Output Frequency : Variable from 30 Hz – 100Hz.
* Circuitry : It consists of 230V 1φ rectified with filter, PWM generation circuit power Circuit using 4 IGBT’s and over current protection circuit opto isolation circuit & PWM generation circuit.
* Power Circuit : Using 4 IGBT’s
* Load : 1. Resistive (Lamp Load).
2. Inductive (Inductor Load).