SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S AC Drive Demonstration Unit is a versatile stand alone unit useful in the study & demonstration of the principle & working of an AC drive. The circuit works on the principle of PWM with frequency & voltage control. A Three phase 1HP AC motor coupled with a Speed Measurement & loading arrangement is also provided. A 3 pin mains socket for connecting the CRO is also provided for isolation. It is housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel. Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe voltages & waveforms.
* Input : 230V, 50Hz A.C 3φ.
* Output : Variable AC ( 0 to 230V. )
* Output Frequency : Approx. 10Hz to 50 Hz.
* Circuitry : PWM based circuitry with voltage & frequency control.
* Power Circuit : Using either MOSFET / IGBT.
* V / F Ratio : Constant.
* Load : 1HP, 3φ AC motor with Speed Sensor coupled to it & loading arrangement.
* Controls : 1. Frequency Control.
2. Voltage Control.
3. START / STOP Switch.
4. Fault Reset Switch.
* Indicator : 1. Mains ON.
* Socket : 1. 8 pin socket for connecting motor & Speed Sensor.
2. 3 pin socket for CRO.
* Display : 1. 3 ½ digit to indicate AC voltage.
2. 3 ½ digit to indicate speed in RPM.
* Motor : 1HP AC motor 3φ 230V, 50Hz with Speed Sensor & loading arrangement.
1. Study the PWM firing circuit of an AC drive.
2. Speed control of AC motor.